Last Revision: September 2023
These Terms affect your legal obligations and rights, so please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, do not access, signup, or use the Website. If you have any questions, please contact us.
These Terms may be changed and amended from time to time at our discretion. The amended Terms will be effective as soon as they are published here. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any amendments.
2. Use of the WebsiteIn particular, but not limited to, when you use the Website, you agree not to
(a) try to gain unauthorised access to the Website or any servers, computer systems, or networks connected to the Website;
(b) make modifications, additions, adaptations or enhancements to the Website, for any purpose including error correction;
(c) reuse, sell, reproduce, redistribute, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble all or part of the Website save to the extent expressly permitted by law;
(d) use the Website to provide services to third parties.
3. Website ContentThe Website contains information, images and content (Website Content). The copyright of the Website Content belongs to us and/or our licensors. All rights are reserved.
You can view and download the Website Content for your own personal or professional use but you cannot otherwise reproduce, vary, copy, edit, display, transmit, publish, distribute, store, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Website Content without our permission.
4. Links to third party contentThe Website may contain links to third party services or websites. We do not have any control or influence over any such third party websites and we are not responsible for and do not endorse any third party websites, their content or availability.
5. LimitationsIn no event shall TheReviewIndex or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profit or data, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Website, even if TheReviewIndex or a TheReviewIndex authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Warranty and DisclaimerThe Website and the Website Content is provided "as is", to the extent permitted by law. All implied representations, warranties, terms and conditions relating to the Website and/or the Website Content whether implied by common law, statute or otherwise, including but not limited to any representation, warranty, terms or condition as to completeness, performance, accuracy, fitness for purpose, satisfactory quality, available and non-infringement are excluded.
Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability for (a) injury or death resulting from our negligence; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by the laws of Republic of Singapore.
If you believe any Website Content infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notice to us including the following information (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of any exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed; (c) identification of the Website Content that is claimed to be infringing; (d) information reasonably sufficient to enable us to contact you, including your name, email and/or postal address; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the Website Content on the Website is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent and/or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notice is accurate and under penalty of perjury, you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
7. AvailabilityWe will employ reasonable means to make the Website available to you at all times. However, there may be occasions, when the availability of the Website may be interrupted or restricted, including for upgrades or scheduled maintenance, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of networks or telecommunications lines and/or equipment.
We reserve the full rights to modify or completely remove any content from the Website for any reason without notice, and shall have no responsibility or liability in any manner whatsoever in such circumstances.
8. GeneralIf any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, then such provision shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Republic of Singapore law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.